Mid-Season Review

LegalEagle

Guys, I'm too ignorant on this subject to lay out a treatise, but I wanted to start this thread to gather your thoughts and comments.

It seems to me that the butt kickin' we got at Mississippi has caused a turn around in our team.

That said we are the model of inconsistency. I almost flipped out when we started shooting free throws and making them. Then last night, we're off again.

It seems the big difference is our ability to knock down 3s. If you can shoot 3s, you can play with any team in the country. Bball is largely a mental game when it comes to shooting, and a lack of confidence or self-doubt could wipe out the 3 point game (as well as the free throw success).

Lebo couldn't have changed the team overnight. Was he coaching well, but the light of his system just flipped on for the players? I had great expectations for Lebo we he came to AU. Maybe he can win here - we are over 50% in SEC games! Hell, we've moved up a level - we're an average team! Can we raise it another notch and regularly compete for the SEC title under Lebo?

I'm very happy for the team, coaches, fans and the University; winning isn't everything, but it sure puts a smile on your face.

Okay, that's more than I know. What is your take on the Tigers at this stage of the season?

Archived