Apparently UK fans were mad about losing to us last night

SouthLink02

After the game, fans could be seen throwing objects toward head coach Billy Gillispie as boos and taunts reigned down from the proverbial rafters. Television replays showed some small objects being thrown from the stands.

On CatsPause.com, at one point over 13,000 fans flooded that site's basketball message board to express their displeasure with the status of the Wildcat team, which is now in danger of not making the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 18 years.

Jackson (UGA player) said it got ugly.

"Every now and then you might get a few comments, but honestly I've never heard our crowd turn on us like theirs did on them," Jackson said. "Our crowd has never started booing us. Every school has fans where if you are losing they are not going to come out and support you as much, but the fans who come to our games are always going to cheer for us and never put us down. They always have our backs, win, lose or draw."

http://uga.rivals.com//content.asp?CID=920370

:blink::blink::blink:

Sounds like the Shula days at UAT, and don't forget the brick. Other than some scattering boos for playing a QB that could barely get the ball across the line of scrimmage, Auburn fans handled themselves pretty well last year I thought.

Dang Slink, I knew this had been a bad year for UGA, but I didn’t know you guys were so bad that opposing fans would want turn like that on their coach just because UGA beat them. :rolleyes:;)

Dang Slink, I knew this had been a bad year for UGA, but I didn’t know you guys were so bad that opposing fans would want turn like that on their coach just because UGA beat them. :rolleyes:;)

It really isn't that bad. It is kinda cool to have ZERO expectations so when you win, it feels GREATTTTTTT

Picture3.png

Picture4.png

Picture5.png

Archived