Barber Named SEC Player of The Week

JBC1124

I am not trying to name drop as some on this forum are accussed of doing at times, but I saw Vot walking home from class a couple of hours ago. He was talking on his mobile phone and completly ignored me.

Congrats to Vot. I hope more accolades follow this week and then Sunday in Tampa.

I am not trying to name drop as some on this forum are accussed of doing at times, but I saw Vot walking home from class a couple of hours ago. He was talking on his mobile phone and completly ignored me.

Are you famous? Was he supposed to say hello to you? He was on the phone....

Are you famous? Was he supposed to say hello to you? He was on the phone....

I am not famous. I expected to be completely ignored and respected his privacy as he was on the phone. I was just trying to be funny about being completely ignored.

Congrats to Vot. I hope more accolades follow this week and then Sunday in Tampa.

vot, sheem barrett and frank tolbert lived above my g/f at the time during vot and sheem's freshman year. vot would always walk around in his mcdonald's all american game shorts. all three, very nice guys the several times i talked with them and at least one of them ALWAYS had a basketball in their hands.

Archived