W: Land

arnaldoabru

Need 1,000 -2,000 acres. Some swamp, some irrigated farm land, interior roads and food plots. Can have hunting lodge but not a must. Middle to South Alabama.

Also needed 2,500 acres. 1-3 year old planted pines. Anywhere in Alabama

Also land for sale in Cleburne County. 2 tracts

242 acres, paved road frontage, big creek, interior roads and food plots. planted pines and hardwoods, some open.

134 acres, small creek, planted pines, interior roads, long road frontage on dirt road.

Need 1,000 -2,000 acres. Some swamp, some irrigated farm land, interior roads and food plots. Can have hunting lodge but not a must. Middle to South Alabama.

242 acres, paved road frontage, big creek, interior roads and food plots. planted pines and hardwoods, some open.

134 acres, small creek, planted pines, interior roads, long road frontage on dirt road.

Damn thats a lot of land.

He finally got his pallet of that trillion dollars.

I would help him out, but I don't hunt with libruls. :roflol:

I tried to take a hunter's saftey course, but they threw me out.

Do libruls hunt or just run around hugging all the trees?

I like to cut'em

I tried to take a hunter's saftey course, but they threw me out.

Might be wise to take a voter's safety course next time. :rolleyes:

Archived