Eric Berry's brother commits to Tenn

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/barri...p;mid=&rid=

It's an insider article on rivals, but he says he wants to play for Monte Kiffin.

Is there a rule for this? A minimum age to commit?

I guess not yet.

Kid, the head coach's daddy won't be there in 5 years. It's high likely the head coach won't be either.

Good choice.

He could probably start for them... today.

His younger brother-whp already won the AAU 200m title- favors LSU because of their track pogram. :cheer:

Ah yea, long way to go to see if he is college material for track, I have seen tons of kids win at the AAU level and get smoked later, and I am not talking about lucky wannabes I am talking about real contenders. Only time will tell

Good choice.

His younger brother-whp already won the AAU 200m title- favors LSU because of their track pogram. :cheer:

I guess you didn't read the article.

Eric Berry has TWIN younger brothers. One of them committed to UT, the other is apparently leaning towards LSU. FWIW that family is very pro-UT (dad is a legacy) and I'd expect both brothers to end up at UT.

Good choice.

I guess you didn't read the article. wow :roflol:

Eric Berry has TWIN younger brothers. One of them committed to UT, the other is apparently leaning towards LSU. FWIW that family is very pro-UT (dad is a legacy) and I'd expect both brothers to end up at UT.

Oh, I'm not penciling him for LSU by any means. It's still pretty impressive to win it at such a young age, though.

Archived