Arkansas v. A&M

mcgufcm

I didn't know this until today, but Texas A&M has the NUMBER ONE OFFENSE in the nation?!? Really? How have I missed this? Couple that with Arkansas' 19th ranked offense (4th in passing offense), and I feel pretty confident in taking the over for this one.

For the record, Arkansas' defense is 91st and A&M's checks in at 62nd. Seriously, how is either team going to stop the other? These two are going to run up and down the field so fast it'll look like a Georgia game. Zing!

Of course, the Aggies have played New Mexico, Utah St, and UAB, giving up 6, 30, and 19 points to those teams respectively. It will be a shoot out for sure, but as soon as everyone says that it will be a 10-9 type game.

Nah...it will be a burner with over 70 total points scored, I still think Arky wins b/c they played tougher opponents and will be more physically ready.

This should be an interesting game. Will it just be a TD festival? Will one of the defenses step up and make a few stops or will the winner just be the team with the last possession?

I guess I am rooting for the Hogs here so Auburn's game next week will look better (and it is always good for SEC teams to look good OOC).

Archived