Whoooleeeooo Joooonnnneeeesssss

TigerHeat

He moved up from his previously secured spot as the fifth best receiver on Bammer's team. He was fourth best today. He almost sniffed the end zone, too.

He moved up from his previously secured spot as the fifth best receiver on Bammer's team. He was fourth best today. He almost sniffed the end zone, too.

A receiver like JJ being our 4th best? Haha I suppose there are worse problems to have. :lol:

Dude, if I was a tide fan, I wouldn't care who 1st or 4th on the team with receiving, as long as they keep looking as good as they do.

I really think that's just a bad tree to bark up.

Julio Jones trash in a 18 point win...

You guys are running out of material.

Yes he is so much better than that Green fellow at GA :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Two things were made very clear today.

Greene is the SECs BEST WR.

Eric Berry is the BEST defensive player ,,,maybe in America. :thumbsup:

And yet, Ben Tate faked him and knocked him on his butt.

Yes he is so much better than that Green fellow at GA :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Guess you missed the two times I already said I'd rank Green ahead of Jones.

Guess you missed the two times I already said I'd rank Green ahead of Jones.

I guess you missed that post where you said Julio Jones was the best WR in the Country!

Then Argued with Everyone on here for a week! Before you finally were forced into admitting you were wrong.

The truth shall set you free BG03

I can agree with that 100%!

You don't have to agree. He's right.

I can agree with that too.

I can agree with that too.

Rev, that is very cool that you recognize one of your less-productive players with the Hero Worship banner. #8 carrying the ball...a rare sight this year. I'll bet it would be a big boost to his confidence if he saw that he had a fan. After all, the numerous guys ahead of him on the team probably have fan clubs, too.

I'm guessing Julio is happy to be on a team that hasn't lost a regular season game since he's arrived on campus (17-0).

Dez Bryant and AJ Green got some stats. They've also got plenty of L's in the last couple years.

I'm guessing Julio is happy to be on a team that hasn't lost a regular season game since he's arrived on campus (17-0).

Dez Bryant and AJ Green got some stats. They've also got plenty of L's in the last couple years.

Where does this come from?

Considering the defense you have, I could probably trot out there at WR and be undefeated too.

In addition, you have been preaching Julio Jones draft stock as the biggest reason for him being the best WR in the country....is that changing now to strictly the teams success?

Where does this come from?

Considering the defense you have, I could probably trot out there at WR and be undefeated too.

In addition, you have been preaching Julio Jones draft stock as the biggest reason for him being the best WR in the country....is that changing now to strictly the teams success?

I've already acquiesced to the position that AJ Green is the best WR in football right now. I still think I'd take Julio over Dez Bryant, but not from looking at stats for sure.

My comment about him being on a winning team was more to the people who keep looking at his stats.

And even with low statistical numbers, I still think he'd be in the top 2 drafted WRs if he came out this season.

I already told you I thought Dez Bryant was over-rated and very much a part of the wide-open attack system. He can't block, dropped quite a bit of passes against us, and outside of an impressive TD catch....was shut down by our TERRIBLE secondary.

I also don't argue with JJ being 1 or 2 taken. I have no idea who is the "better pro" nor do I even think that makes a bit of difference as AJ or JJ going close together won't mean a hill of beans whether that makes one or the other better in the NFL. Their actual production will.

I already told you I thought Dez Bryant was over-rated and very much a part of the wide-open attack system. He can't block, dropped quite a bit of passes against us, and outside of an impressive TD catch....was shut down by our TERRIBLE secondary.

I also don't argue with JJ being 1 or 2 taken. I have no idea who is the "better pro" nor do I even think that makes a bit of difference as AJ or JJ going close together won't mean a hill of beans whether that makes one or the other better in the NFL. Their actual production will.

the NFL usually doesn't go looking for a work-in-progress type player for a first round draft pick. If you don't have the stats you're unlikely to go high in the draft. Fourth best receiver on a run-oriented team doesn't bode well for JJ.

And hasn't won a post-regular season game yet? What's the point to this...

17-0 in regular season...that was sort of the point.

Hopefully Julio can get a catch this weekend. Maybe they will even Snowbird him another TD so he can move up to #3 receiver on your team.

Hopefully Julio can get a catch this weekend. Maybe they will even Snowbird him another TD so he can move up to #3 receiver on your team.

I don't care if he catches 1 pass every 10 games as long as we keep winning!!! LOL!

Archived