BEAT BAMA!!!!

Dyebama

11 Games are now in the Books..... so now remains a ONE GAME SEASON... With 2 weeks to prepare.... Somehow we need to figure out how to stop the RUN...

lets face it thats all BAMA will do RUN RUN RUN .... this is the 20th Anniv of 1989... BAMA Came to AUBURN 10-0.....and we BEAT THEM .... IF AUBURN can prepare

themselves and get Fired Up Like that Sat of 1989 we could pull the upset.....WE MUST PROTECT OUR HOUSE...... and Prevent them from having a 2 game run on us!!!

PLEASE!!!!! FOCUS on the MATTERS at HAND!!!!!! BEAT BAMA .... A WIN that Friday could catapult us to be a MUCH BETTER TEAM NEXT YEAR..... Thanks to all the Coach's

for what you have done so far, this being your first season....Keep Up the Hard Work Recruiting and We as an AUBURN FAMILY will be JUST FINE!!!!!

I liked this quote from Tommy Trott:

“We really feel like we have a shot of beating Alabama. We don’t think they’re unbeatable. We recognize that they’re a good team — a really good team — but we’ve played like a really good team at times this season as well. And we don’t think there’s any reason we should go in to that game without thinking we have a shot to win.”

“That’s our rival,” Trott said. “We’d love nothing more than to wreck an undefeated season, upset them when they’re riding on their high horse and ranked No. 2 in the country. That’d be awesome. That’s an exciting opportunity. That’s easy to prepare for and it’s going to be something special.”

And of course ...

“You can always make up for any loss you have by winning this game,” linebacker Craig Stevens said.

http://wareagleextra.blogspot.com/2009/11/tigers-try-to-regroup-during-bye-after.html

Don't you worry....we will be fired up for sure!

Us, too!

As far as us just running...well...we only have about 150 more yards rushing than passing this year. Our rush/pass game is actually really balanced at this point.

It seems that Ingram's 4th qtr rushing is what gets Bama over the hump, and that is my worry. I'll take our chances with the passing game if we can minimize Ingram in the 2nd half.

Don't you worry....we will be fired up for sure!

Us, too!

As far as us just running...well...we only have about 150 more yards rushing than passing this year. Our rush/pass game is actually really balanced at this point.

If you weren't ready you'd be in a COMA :)

We'd better be ready with all the guns because with them ranked so high in the BCS, they'll run up the score if they can to assure a final high ranking and possibly a run at the national championship. I'd guess that they also plan to run Ingram a lot to boost his chances at the HT. Winning this one would indeed take a miracle. WDE! :au:

Archived