Does Auburn use a porta potty during games?

Roll Tide Rev

It'd be a smart idea if you asked me. I heard somewhere that most players, if they have to go, just go in their pants because they can't leave the field.

I never heard or thought about it either until I heard a caller on The Bert Show (morning talk show in Atlanta) in response to people that have peed themselves for reasons except being drunk.

Maybe this is why the players like Chizik better than Tuberville :P Another recruiting advantage that Trooper thought of.

Note we are in white meaning we are the visiting team. Must be in Tuscalooser where it's a better choice than leaving the stadium for the out house.

I've never heard of a football player peeing their pants during a game. I think anyone who has even played youth football can say that it usually isn't a problem to make it until halftime and then after the game.

As for the tent thingy, maybe it is a port-a-potty. It could also be a changing room so they don't have to hold towels up around the players if they have to adjust pads and such.

I've never heard of a football player peeing their pants during a game. I think anyone who has even played youth football can say that it usually isn't a problem to make it until halftime and then after the game.

As for the tent thingy, maybe it is a port-a-potty. It could also be a changing room so they don't have to hold towels up around the players if they have to adjust pads and such.

A good friend of mine is a former captain of the bama FB team. He said he p-eed in his pants all the time, usually beginning when he would get excited when thay played the National Anthem.

When coaching high school football several years ago,we had a player who never came off the field. Late in the 4th qtr he couldn't hold it any longer. The game then went into overtime. He had been battling the squirts for a couple of days.He figured 'well I've already pissed in my pants,so what the hell."The funny thing is,on the film, you can see the opposing players getting off the pile,waving their hands under their noses after the play.

When coaching high school football several years ago,we had a player who never came off the field. Late in the 4th qtr he couldn't hold it any longer. The game then went into overtime. He had been battling the squirts for a couple of days.He figured 'well I've already pissed in my pants,so what the hell."The funny thing is,on the film, you can see the opposing players getting off the pile,waving their hands under their noses after the play.

Yuck. Fifteen Yards...Personal Foul!! :lol:

Looks to be from the UGA game where is Slink, I have never seen this on the sideline at Auburn.

Headges and Red in the back ground dead give away

Yuck. Fifteen Yards...Personal Foul!! :lol:

We just threw the paints away after the game

Archived