Olympic Thread

BZ770

For some reason I've always like the Winter games better than the Summer Games. Speed skating is on now.

I told people I wouldn't watch much of the Winter Olympics but after watching 2 races with that speed-skating Apollo guy......WOW is he good

He stays back, stays back, stays back.....BOOOOM blows past everyone

Anybody see the crash of Celski in Sept that cut his leg with his skates. Lots of Blood on the ice pretty cool

I told people I wouldn't watch much of the Winter Olympics but after watching 2 races with that speed-skating Apollo guy......WOW is he good

Apollo is the shizzle, I had forgot about him, its' amazing how you don't see these people for 4 years then you remember their faces and names. These races is like Nascar short track racing.

Apollo is the shizzle, I had forgot about him, its' amazing how you don't see these people for 4 years then you remember their faces and names. These races is like Nascar short track racing.

:lmao: Except these are real athletes at the olympics. :lmao:

Have you driven in a pack of 43 cars in 100 plus degree heat for 400/500 miles at speeds nearing 200 mph? Just sayin'. :poke:

Archived