AU vs. Jacksonville State (Game 2)

Actually, I saw your post, but I decided to make a new thread so that it was more visible at a first glance. So, :moon:

Tonight's lineup...

Fradejas RF

Mummey CF

Fletcher LF

Morris 1B

Patterson DH

Gamache 3B

Jenkins C

McElroy SS

Hargett 2B

Luckie P

Anybody seeing anything yet on the video stream? All I am seeing is a blank screen, then a few minutes later I get a message that Silverlight is not responding in my Firefox Browser and in Chrome, it is just crashing the browser.

Anybody seeing anything yet on the video stream? All I am seeing is a blank screen, then a few minutes later I get a message that Silverlight is not responding in my Firefox Browser and in Chrome, it is just crashing the browser.

615 first pitch...

Then why the heck is the game tracker showing that JSU is batting and just got a hit?

Yeah, it must be ahead of the blog and everything. While the blog was saying it would start at 6:15, the Game Tracker had JSU already with a hit at 6:11 pm. LOL

I still am getting nothing. For some stupid reason, Silverlight is being a problem on my laptop right now. I stream video all the time on this thing and it was streaming another game just fine earlier. All of a sudden it keeps freezing up both Firefox and Chrome on my laptop. So help me if I have to use IE...

Finally, I have video, just as a balk is called on AU.

well, that could have gotten ugly real quick. 2 walks, 2 singles and a balk. JSU leaves the bases loaded but only plates 1 run. 1-0 JSU tigers coming to bat. bottom 1st

Sidenote...Jeff Whitaker just walked in the park and sat down by me....this guy is huge...he's going to be scary in pads...now back to the game...great catch by j state to rob a grand slam!

Man, what a catch to rob the grand slam. At least we scored three to take the lead this inning.

JSU has come back with 2 to tie it up. Pitching change for auburn. jsu has a runner on 2nd. 2 out. 3-3 game

That wasn't fradejas first homer...it was his second. His first since opening day, but his second of the season

Archived