I wish someone would get a picture of this...

aubiematt

Cam on that moped might be the only thing scarier than a frat boy riding his bike 35 mph down the concourse and whizzing right past me. Gets me every time...

Are scooters gaining popularity at AU? I remember a story awhile back about 300lb football players in Gainesville who rode them to get around campus and what a sight it was.

We need to clear the air on something here. That is NOT a moped. It's a scooter. There is a huge difference between the two. That is a small scooter for anybody but for Cam its especially small. lol

Someone please take that thing away from him. All we need is for the starting quarterback to get hurt in a freaking scooter accident.

Or at least get him a sidecar so it won't turn over so easy :big:

Someone please take that thing away from him. All we need is for the starting quarterback to get hurt in a freaking scooter accident.

Or at least get him a sidecar so it won't turn over so easy :big:

Maybe something like this? ;)

piaggio-mp3-500-scooter.jpg

Are scooters gaining popularity at AU? I remember a story awhile back about 300lb football players in Gainesville who rode them to get around campus and what a sight it was.

I think you may be remembering at UGA when ESPN ran a story on David Pollack and the rest of the lineman riding together on scooters around campus. It had a certain vibe to it, lol.

I think you may be remembering at UGA when ESPN ran a story on David Pollack and the rest of the lineman riding together on scooters around campus. It had a certain vibe to it, lol.

Hmmm, maybe that was it.

When I was @ AU (81-85) we had a fullback that drove around in some mid-engine 2 seater. Man I remember watching him squeeze out of that thing. Yikes!

Archived