Stinkin' Nick Saban Movie

SaturdayDownSouth

I know I shouldn't associate with people that are Bama fans, but I do have a few friends that are. They keep talking about this Nick Saban Gamechanger Movie (www.NickSabanMovie.com - if you want to see preview).

What are your thoughts on the movie?

How much will we beat the Tide by this year?

How much better would a movie about Gene Chizik be?

Anybody else want to vent about the 'premier showing' and other talk on this movie?

I'm very upset there is a poster of his ugly face hanging up in the Auburn theater, and that we are actually playing it here. If Auburn had 2 theaters, and the other one wasn't showing it, I would probably boycott this one.

I think it's pretty hilarious that Bammers are falling all over themselves talking about the "World Premiere" of a "movie" that is being released on 5 theaters outside of the state of Alabama.

I think it's pretty hilarious that Bammers are falling all over themselves talking about the "World Premiere" of a "movie" that is being released on 5 theaters outside of the state of Alabama.

I think it's pretty hilarious that Auburn fans are so jealous about a movie that is being releasd in 5 theaters outside of the state of Alabama. I don't remember making fun when Auburn has the TV show. This movie maybe the first of many on coaches of the SEC, and Coach Saban just happened to be the first, because we are number 1 and someone had to be first. You make fun now, but when and if they make one on Auburn, you're going to look pretty silly for making fun of Bama fans.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived