Summary Please! What is going on?

sam

I just turned on my computer and saw the "bad news" thread. It's riddled with all kinds of little bits of info here and there and alot of people saying this is the end for Auburn Football... WTH

Someone please outline for me what these new Allegations are, and where the university and Cam Newton stand right now!

The first post in that thread tells you everything about the new ESPN story.

Beyond that, Auburn has restated tonight to Phillip Marshall that nothing has changed with Cam's status or eligibility. Also, you'll note that these allegations were reported to the SEC back in January, so this is not new information to Auburn.

In other words, we get to endure another day of smear tactics from unnamed sources while nothing changes at Auburn including the fact that we can't talk about it.

The first post in that thread tells you everything.

Ok. But some posters are claiming the hammer is going to come down on us do to this, then some say everyone knew this all along and that nothing will come of it.

The first post in that thread tells you everything.

Ok. But some posters are claiming the hammer is going to come down on us do to this, then some say everyone knew this all along and that nothing will come of it.

Lots of Chicken Littles...no one has revealed a source or provided any proof.

Sensational "journalism" and advertising sales so far.

Archived