Nashville Star

not sure if this has been threaded or not, but an auburn native has made the final show in Nashville Star, and he's quite possibly the most talented of the final 3...

Brad Cotter i hope he wins.

anyone else watching it?

ct

"War Eagle to you"...

brad clearly sang the best tonight, and the judges all but said he deserved to win...and he finshed his final spiel w/ "War Eagle to you".

how cool is that. first ruben and now brad... B)

ct

BOMP!

BC won!! plenty of good auburn exposure there. his little 'bio' thing had him wearing an auburn shirt (under a jacket).

when they were announcing the 3rd place guy & the place was all quiet, someone in the crowd hollered, "War Eagle"!

i can't BELIEVE no one else was watching this. :o

ct

BOMP!

BC won!! plenty of good auburn exposure there. his little 'bio' thing had him wearing an auburn shirt (under a jacket).

when they were announcing the 3rd place guy & the place was all quiet, someone in the crowd hollered, "War Eagle"!

i can't BELIEVE no one else was watching this. :o

ct

Man you spoiled iot for me i usually watch it on the rerun cause im watching things like braves baseball while the original show is on.. :( <sniffles> guess i'll still watch though....

BOMP!

i can't BELIEVE no one else was watching this.  :o

ct

Man you spoiled iot for me i usually watch it on the rerun cause im watching things like braves baseball while the original show is on.. :( <sniffles> guess i'll still watch though....

Well at least the braves nightcap was a really good one last night!

yup caught it on the replay last night. Brad Cotter was definately the best of the 3. Matt Lindhal was a joke im not sure how he made it to the top 3. George Canyon .... he was pretty good but he has pitch problems and a very weak voice in places. Brad is just an all and out musician. He was making albums when he was 8 and is now getting his shot. I'm happy forhim

hey tigger (and anyone else who watched it):

did you think brad sort of has a huge chip on his shoulder? it was a little evident last night after he won, it seemed to me...like he'd been shafted and "the industry" owed him something.

??

ct

Well i imagine if i had been trying for 8 years to be heard by a record company and had the talent he had i might have a chip on my shoulder too.....

Archived