USCw

jared52

So USC is only supposed to sign 15 kids this year but they have 28 or so commits. They are appealing their scholarship limits but it seems to me that if they allow 28 kids to sign with them, they are thumbing their nose at the NCAA. The ruling isn't expected to come down until late Feb or early March but it seems that there is a huge risk here. What happens to the kids who sign and don't have a scholarship? With the NCAA let them sign somewhere else? By then though, the big schools will have filled their classes.

I asked this question earlier, and I believe it's because the appeal is still ongoing. The effects will not happen until after the appeal has been ruled on. In addition, USCw only signed 17 prospects last year, so a bunch are counting backward for last year's class I believe.

What does USCw mean? I know you mean USC, but I didn't know what the w meant?

West...

As opposed to East...

USCw = Southern Cal

USCe = South Carolina

So USC is only supposed to sign 15 kids this year but they have 28 or so commits. They are appealing their scholarship limits but it seems to me that if they allow 28 kids to sign with them, they are thumbing their nose at the NCAA. The ruling isn't expected to come down until late Feb or early March but it seems that there is a huge risk here. What happens to the kids who sign and don't have a scholarship? With the NCAA let them sign somewhere else? By then though, the big schools will have filled their classes.

This class will be in and the sanctions will start with the next class. So what this will do is reduce the team for future years and all those kids that signed will have to suffer. Not a smart decision.

This class will be in and the sanctions will start with the next class. So what this will do is reduce the team for future years and all those kids that signed will have to suffer. Not a smart decision.

Well you are talking about Lane Kiffin.

Archived