Are you really ALL IN?

AUwingsfan

People pick their noses in public too. Doesn't mean it's okay when it happens.

We also don't start threads about it and telling people how sorry they are when we see them do it either.

But we should start threads where we laugh at them for buying tickets, driving hundreds of miles, and then leaving before the good part that the rest of us witnessed because we weren't so concerned with spanking the traffic.

Laugh at THEM then.. Not necessary to go as far as say you are a bigger fan than them and how they disgust you.

People pick their noses in public too. Doesn't mean it's okay when it happens.

We also don't start threads about it and telling people how sorry they are when we see them do it either.

But we should start threads where we laugh at them for buying tickets, driving hundreds of miles, and then leaving before the good part that the rest of us witnessed because we weren't so concerned with spanking the traffic.

Laugh at THEM then.. Not necessary to go as far as say you are a bigger fan than them and how they disgust you.

There is no such thing as a good fan or bad fan.

But I do laugh at those people.

I've seen these threads pop up on every board since saturday afternoon and part of me just has to roll my eyes. Many people in these threads have kept stating "AuFamily," when many of them should be stating "AU-Football-Family" The young men and women who represent Auburn in every other sport work just as hard and have many of the same responsibilities as football players but get no-where close to the"AuFamily" support that football gets. So lets back off this family stuff because the majority of people don't show the same support to the other sports as they do to football, the attendance and tv ratings speak for themselves.

Archived