So, BG, how do you feel today after....

tgr4lfe

Maybe? I know how he felt about it, I just have to know what he thinks now.

Not suprising that BG hasn't responded. That is his consistent MO. He runs off at the mouth until confronted with facts and then he disappears. He is posting but just ignoring you here.

I was actually a staunch defender of Auburn during this whole "scandal". I didn't believe they did anything wrong, and being a Bama fan didn't obligate me to. The whole "bag man" thing was laughable from the start. Many of my friends were just waiting for the hammer to fall, but being realistic is more to my liking.

I was actually a staunch defender of Auburn during this whole "scandal". I didn't believe they did anything wrong, and being a Bama fan didn't obligate me to. The whole "bag man" thing was laughable from the start. Many of my friends were just waiting for the hammer to fall, but being realistic is more to my liking.

And where did you post this?

By friends I mean people I know in person. I mean...if you want me to forward some texts I can...but that would be weird.

By friends I mean people I know in person. I mean...if you want me to forward some texts I can...but that would be weird.

As you said to my response that I heard something from the mouths of bama fans......"SURE." But let's not get off course here. The thread is a question to your comrade BG. Funny he is ignoring it.

1319141947[/url]' post='773245']
1319056286[/url]' post='773000']
1319054620[/url]' post='772989']
1319037597[/url]' post='772876']

As you said to my response that I heard something from the mouths of bama fans......"SURE." But let's not get off course here. The thread is a question to your comrade BG. Funny he is ignoring it.

PT, you crack me up calling BG out in an unrelated thread! I truly want to know what BG thinks now, since this finding by the NCAA clearing AU. I think he is pissed over it and is still adamate that we got away with it. Hatred for NCAA? How bout it BG? I'm guessing you still stand by Cam knowing that his dad talked to MSU guys? Is that the platform your standing on? Do you accept the NCAA findings of nothing? Or is your animosity just out of hatred for AU and the fact that bama is on probation?

You guys are more worked up about this than most Alabama fans. They aren't discussing it here so why are you?

Because we want to. If it bothers you, just don't read anything. Now shoo.

You guys are more worked up about this than most Alabama fans. They aren't discussing it here so why are you?

Listen newbie, you know nothing about any of it, so see your way out. Keep your nose out of it.

1319141947[/url]' post='773245']
1319056286[/url]' post='773000']
1319054620[/url]' post='772989']
1319037597[/url]' post='772876']

PT, you crack me up calling BG out in an unrelated thread! I truly want to know what BG thinks now, since this finding by the NCAA clearing AU. I think he is pissed over it and is still adamate that we got away with it. Hatred for NCAA? How bout it BG? I'm guessing you still stand by Cam knowing that his dad talked to MSU guys? Is that the platform your standing on? Do you accept the NCAA findings of nothing? Or is your animosity just out of hatred for AU and the fact that bama is on probation?

There's no doubt he thinks Auburn is guilty. It doesn't matter that the NCAA found NOTHING in 13 months. The part that pisses off the uaters the most is that (once again) the REC had a well thought out plan to bring Auburn down by perpetuating these rumors, innuendos, and out right lies and funneling it to the NYT and other media outlets. The other thing that pisses off the uaters, is that bryant is gone and uat no longer has the ncaa in their back pocket to get away with whatever they want like it was for so many years.

PT will never back down where Auburn is concerned, particularly when it involves the cesspool across the state, the REC and nothing but lies. Props...PT. :)

tgr4life is right. You are new here and don't know the history of this place. It's always best to stay out of something that you don't have a clue about.

It only takes basic common sense to realize they aren't discussing it because it didn't go the way they planned for it to go. What about the passed 13 months. It's all the media and other idiots talked about and vilified us at every turn. Now that the investigation turned up NOTHING, its time to hold those idiots accountable. Don't like it, stay out of the thread. It's not that hard.

There's no doubt he thinks Auburn is guilty. It doesn't matter that the NCAA found NOTHING in 13 months. The part that pisses off the uaters the most is that (once again) the REC had a well thought out plan to bring Auburn down by perpetuating these rumors, innuendos, and out right lies and funneling it to the NYT and other media outlets. The other thing that pisses off the uaters, is that bryant is gone and uat no longer has the ncaa in their back pocket to get away with whatever they want like it was for so many years.

PT will never back down where Auburn is concerned, particularly when it involves the cesspool across the state, the REC and nothing but lies. Props...PT. :)

It also pisses them off that they have gotten caught multiple times over the past decade and when they do perpetuate these "obvious truths", the NCAA does nothing! Haha, it would only put icing on the cake for them to get in trouble w/n the next few months for the T-Town menswear or stuff with the cars. That would make me laugh so hard!!

Notice how BG clammed up when I told him there was no statute of limitations on respond to tgr4lfe's question. I suspect he is drafting a carefully worded response he will make in due time. I can't wait.

He can't possibly post on this thread. Why? Because he would finally have to admit what a douche bag he is. His actions clearly show those with logical minds that he is a monstrous douche bag and has been for a long time. Now, he's using the cam stuff as an excuse for his complete lack of character in abandoning the site last year during our ultimate success only to return when bama was strong again. The logic is simple. (He's a douche bag)

Of course some people have won the lottery twice, so who knows? Maybe old beege will finally, mature, man up, and come on this thread and admit what a complete douche bag he is. On second thought, I'll just go by a lottery ticket.

He can't possibly post on this thread. Why? Because he would finally have to admit what a douche bag he is. His actions clearly show those with logical minds that he is a monstrous douche bag and has been for a long time. Now, he's using the cam stuff as an excuse for his complete lack of character in abandoning the site last year during our ultimate success only to return when bama was strong again. The logic is simple. (He's a douche bag)

Of course some people have won the lottery twice, so who knows? Maybe old beege will finally, mature, man up, and come on this thread and admit what a complete douche bag he is. On second thought, I'll just go by a lottery ticket.

Buy me one too.

• 1 month later...

Archived