Auburn @ Vandy Tailgate

tgr4lfe

The GREATER NASHVILLE AUBURN CLUB is hosting a Tailgate at the Auburn @ Vandy game here in Nashville on October 20th!!

We have the Vanderbilt Student Life Center where we will have indoor and outdoor venues complete with a full catered meal and drinks (beer included). Outdoors we will have all the traditional tailgate games for adults and kids, including a bounce house for the kids!!! Indoors we will have the conveniences of a climate controlled environment, more seating areas, and vendors selling some great Auburn gear and apparel from Tiger Rags, BlueSpirit Jewelry, and Auburn koozie and neoprene items from Kolder.

We have GAME tickets available for purchase through our club!! Pricing is as follows:

Individual Game tickets - $60

Tailgate ticket (Adult) - $30

Tailgate ticket (Child, age 6-17) - $15

Combo ticket (Game and Tailgate ticket, Adult) - $90

Combo ticket (Game and Tailgate ticket, Child) - $75

Go to our GNAC Tailgate page to purchase tickets through your Paypal account. Any questions shoot me a PM or email me at greaternashvilleAC@gmail.com

Tickets will be available for pickup at our Will Call at the Tailgate on Game Day. The tailgate will open 3 hours prior to kickoff.

WAR EAGLE!!!

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP! Hey AU fans looking for Vandy tickets, check it out and join us for our tailgate!!!

They will be in AU section, not positive on actual section. Vandy hasn/t delivered them to me yet.

I will have to get with you on this. The 2nd year I lived in Nashville Vandy beat our...you know what. This year I do not want to miss retaliation for that loss!

BUMP! Hey AU fans looking for Vandy tickets, check it out and join us for our tailgate!!!

Any idea what sections they would be in, yet? I know I can buy through Vandy's website but I'd rather help a fellow Auburn man out.

How do we get the tickets? I was planning on buying straight from Vandy, but this is better as I can be with my AU Family!

Click the link in my first post......

We will have the tickets available for pickup at the Tailgate on Game Day. Join us for the Tailgate too!!

BUMP!

I just found out from my contact at Vandy Athletics that they will announce a sellout probably next week. Good news is, the Greater Nashville Auburn Club has the last 510 game tickets that we MUST sell by October 1st.

More importantly, we need people at the Tailgate!! We need all those coming and in Nashville to come to our Tailgate, so we can raise money for scholarships for AU students!! Come join us and help a student!!

War Eagle!!!

We've got 361 game tickets available and plenty of tickets available for the Tailgate!! We want to see a HUGE crowd at the Tailgate!! We need you to order Tailgate tickets ahead of game day so we can plan for food!! Great fun with the AU Family!!!

We've got 361 game tickets available and plenty of tickets available for the Tailgate!! We want to see a HUGE crowd at the Tailgate!! We need you to order Tailgate tickets ahead of game day so we can plan for food!! Great fun with the AU Family!!!

tgr4lfe,

I've ordered two tickets and was wondering if you are you mailing out tickets or is this pickup only?

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP!

We've only got about 100 tickets available through the Nashville Auburn Club. AU ticket office is sold out and the Vandy ticket office is about to call the sellout. The ones we have are pretty much the last of the available tickets!

Order now..... www.greaternashvilleauburnclub.org/tailgate.php

No, all of our block of 600 tickets are in section Q. Down to about 70-80 tickets now.

UPDATE!!

The GNAC only has 55 game tickets remaining for sale. We are still going to have a Tailgate party before despite the early kickoff! All proceeds go toward AU scholarships!!

Come out and join us and cheer on the Tigers!!

Archived