MBB Schedule released

SLAG-91

Glad to see some name teams on our OOC schedule...be nice to play someone else other than FSU out of the ACC though. And we got no breaks in the SEC schedule at all.

Just checked and they appear to have lost all three of those guys and Tinsley. Didn't recognize one name on their roster. Good news for us

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been this excited about Auburn basketball in quite some time. I really like Barbee and the direction our program is headed. It's going to be interesting to see who this team comes together. This could be the foundation for a very good basketball program at Auburn.

Too bad our baseball coach hasn't figured the RPI/OOC schedule out. This coming year he's got all patsies on there, teams that will drag our RPI down even if we win.

Too bad our baseball coach hasn't figured the RPI/OOC schedule out. This coming year he's got all patsies on there, teams that will drag our RPI down even if we win.

I know.....at least Mizzou brings some RPI with them.....not sure about A&M. The SEC is tough enough, but I'd like to see us play North Carolina or UVA or even Texas OOC.

Archived