John Sullen visiting this weekend

AUSportTalk

I just got word that Auburn High School offensive lineman standout John Sullen will be visiting Auburn this weekend....i sure hope that they don't let another great player out of there backyard

Well I really think that Gulley will commit....and on Mosely im not real sure about him b/c im not sure that he has a firm offer from Auburn right now...we will see the Sunday after they leave.....after a player visits you end up hearing alot more when they leave on how it went and what they plan on doing

hope I dont make people mad... but I really want to see Cotton come back... I mean honestly guys... he has the Jason Campbell build... Im sure the guys from sports talk would agree.... he just has that big body and arm that you cant ignore. He is also a great scrambler, i think we need this kid... he may be the jewel to our whole class...im sure opinions vary

I really think that if by the end of the month Auburn hasn't offered Moseley than we already have a quiet verbal commitment from Cotton....i think that we could use him def!

For sure.  They will know soon where Cotton is going and if we don't offer Mosely then you can just about bet that he has told auburn he is coming.  I really like the kid's upside!  Supposedly he is still really raw but has all the talent in the world!

Archived