Gulley

AUSportTalk

I agree, but interesting that he had to issue a statement to the b'ham news that he was definitely visiting Troy...I believe he had been added to the commitment lists on Rivals and Scout and now subtracted...May not be too much here, but something seems amiss...

I believe I read somewhere that he and Coach Wasden from Troy has a good relationship and that he just didn't want to upset him by not honoring his scheduled visit. If that is the case, I think he is showing alot of maturity about standing by his word. He deserves kudos for that and a War Eagle  :thumbsup: With that being said I can't wait to see him on the plains next season. Go Auburn!!!!!

:wedance:

Goldberg has updated his blog and said Gulley had a firm offer from CTT's staff, but does not have one yet from the current staff per Brantley's coach...What gives? 

Gulley hosted the coaches last week for an in home visit and has recieved a firm offer from Auburn, so hopefully we should hear something from him soon

Guest auburn warrior

read in the paper yesterday troy offered him when he had his visit, and not only did they offer a football scholraship but also a baseball scholarship, so its really down to auburn and troy i think in the end it wil be who wants him more troy or auburn

Archived