AUSportTalk

Ausubmariner

In another post you said:

"Well i heard tonight that Auburn was gonna try to have about 10-18 visitors this weekend.....they are trying to get anyone and everyone that seems likely to them......they are swinging for the fences!!

Hopefully they hit a GRANDSLAM.....and i know something that im not gonna talk about but as far as I know we should get some GREAT news between now and Signing Day!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

Sir, I do not which is better: your knowledge, writing style, ability or humor. Combined with the efforts you put into this site they are lethal. I will be a lurker mostly, but just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you and dayum you are good. :believe:

Well i highly appreciate it man....I have a HUGE passion for Auburn sports and always have.......well thanks for showing your support, it really means alot!!

THANKS ALOT AND WAR EAGLE!!

Dayum Skippy........... THANK YOU,  AUSPORTSTALK...... this is an AUSOME site                :believe:

Well i can promise you one thing i appreciate all the support that I have been given from each and everyone of you.....i will continue to work hard to get the info out to all of you!!

***I would love to go to a Bristol race sometime....i have never been and always wanted to go to one!! That is my favorite race to watch, my aunt and uncle have been and told me that I would love it!!***

I've tried many sports board before, but no one could hold a candle to all the great info you post for us everyday. I truly want to thank you for continueing to do an awesome job. Thanks again man.

War Eagle!

AUSportTalk, your secret has turned into a guessing game for us! you have us all wondering what in the world it might be...but I have a feeling it has something to do with RR. good job on the site and all the updates! I'm a member on other message boards but all I do is lurk. this site gave me a push and made me feel that, even though I'm no expert, I can be part of the community and voice my opinion. thank you for everything you and your team are doing. WAR EAGLE!

Well we are glad to have you and happy that you have decided to post.....I love hearing everyone perspective on things.....everyone has an opinion, I always have one whether its right or not im gonna let you know mine so don't be afraid to express your feelings and opinion b/c nobodys opinion is better than anothers.......again thanks for joining and continuing to post!!

WAR EAGLE!!

Archived