Running out of Scholarships??????

auburn4ever

I see where Mississippi safety Darren Bates comitted tonight which brings our total now to 24. I am wondering how many we can sign this year, I would hate to fill up with the two running backs as well as Patrick and Demond Washington and Emory Blake still uncomitted! I dont know if the scholarships given to Eltoro Freeman, Onterrio McCalebb and Nick Fairly counts against this years class or if they were counted toward their original signing classes. I would love to get the scoop on it, it would be awfully bad to have to tell any of the big fish left that we didnt have any room left to offer them. I'd be very upset to think that a David Oku, Bryce Brown, Arthur Brown,  Tana Patrick was turned away from us for having a couple of questionable players comitted.

Your thoughts please. Thank you.

We can have 25 guys come in the fall to enroll on scholarships. Subtract anyone that is enrolled now they don't count towards the 25 (Freeman and McCalebb) Fairley is not enrolled so he will count. Also you have to subtract any guys that will be sign and place (I think we will have probably 3 that won't qualify). With that said we can proabably sign 29 or 30 this year and be OK. Hope this helps. :believe:

We can have 25 guys come in the fall to enroll on scholarships. Subtract anyone that is enrolled now they don't count towards the 25 (Freeman and McCalebb) Fairley is not enrolled so he will count. Also you have to subtract any guys that will be sign and place (I think we will have probably 3 that won't qualify). With that said we can proabably sign 29 or 30 this year and be OK. Hope this helps. :believe:

thanks for the info because I was wondering the same thing (after I read the thread)

You are both welcome. I am just glad I can add to the board. This is really a great place for Auburn people and the best I have found so far. I don't know what they are doing to keep out the trolls but it is working very well and the info here is very insightful. Keep up the great work and WDE!!!

:believe:

You are both welcome. I am just glad I can add to the board. This is really a great place for Auburn people and the best I have found so far. I don't know what they are doing to keep out the trolls but it is working very well and the info here is very insightful. Keep up the great work and WDE!!!

:believe:

:cool:Ditto

Well as far as I know Auburn has room for atleast 30 players so who knows on the number bc I have heard 50 different stories from 50 different people.

Archived