Where exactly are we?

SuperFlyEagle

I know these coaches have done one heck of job this recruiting season with everything that has gone down, but it seems like we are losing all the "hopefuls" and "maybes." Without thinking about everything that has happened, how does our class right now match up to others?

To be honest with you, we wont know that until next year. It is impossible to compare stars and rankings. I know that they give us an idea of where we stand, and we get excited. That is about all we can do, if I could give you a better explanation, I would. My only words of wisdom at this time are to try not and worry about where we stand compared to other classes.

What is the difference between the number 1 and 2 class? What like one five star rated player? I mean I don't think you can separate a class and have that big of a gap in the end. Coaching, techniques, intangibles,experience, and work ethic will be the deciding factors for most of these kids.

They must work hard in the off season to separate themselves from the other kids in their classes. Try to think about it from that perspective, it may not make you feel better lol, but it sure gives me some closure heading into the next season.

Archived