Question for Ausportstalk re: OKu...

Aurob

Have you been hearing anything about our chances for Oku?  I know he said he may wait until late February, but as I understand the NCAA rules coaches are allowed to make unlimited calls 48 after signing day, but then are limited to make one call a week until sometime in April.  Despite the fact that oku asked for space i would bet the coaching staffs are calling him constantly right now trying to seal the deal by the end of tomorrow since their calls will be limited after that.  Also Oku has used all of his official visits so unless he flies to a school on his own dime the face to face contact is done (I don’t think coaches can visit him). 

Anyway, I was just wondering if you had heard anything recently.  P.S. Great job on your signing day coverage and I was thrilled with Benton a.k.a. your surprise.

Well I think Auburns chances at landing Oku are very, very good......I think we could def land him if Auburn really wants him, which IMO they really do. I will update everyone as soon as I hear something about him but I would expect him to make a decision within a week or so.

Thanks alot man.......yeah I was hoping that my surprise would come true......i think he will do wonders for Auburn at the WR position.

Archived