Coach Luper

ausbest14

AU has to hold onto these guys , Luper, Trooper Malzahn and Rocker, plus the other great group of Coaches, to keep consistency and to allow them to establish long term relationships..I believe Chizik is from Florida and hope he can start getting some great Fla guys to come to AU...I believe Willis has lost all credibility and Luper should be able to gain ground in recruiting the Mobile area...We also need to find out about The Gadsden Rec goons

It won't take coach Luper very long to establish strong relationships with the high school coaches and their players. It won't take too long before we own Mobile again.

:we:

That's good that Luper will be handling the Mobile area. Does anyone have any idea who will be handling the Gadsden area? Will Trooper Taylor be handling that part of the state? With the speculation that there might be some people (or one person) of influence in that area who might be "helping" the Tide with recruinting in that part of the state, will Chizik be willing to take those forces on man-to-man? I certainly hope so.

That was pretty awesome. Coach Luper put Jim in his place when he asked the coach if recruiting against $puat's coach was going to make it alot harder. Coach Luper came back with a strong no.

I loved that response he gave to Jim's question. I'm sure both Jim and Ryan thought he'd say something like "well it's goona be tough but we'll try our best to get what we can." Guess what, he didn't say anyhting like that and he cought them off guard. Welcome to the AU family.

The fact that Coach Luper was an air traffic controller says volumes to the mind of the man.  I am a pilot and can tell you that you must be sharp as a tack and be able to multitask to perfection to work the skies.

The fact that Coach Luper was an air traffic controller says volumes to the mind of the man.  I am a pilot and can tell you that you must be sharp as a tack and be able to multitask to perfection to work the skies.

Nice post...He definitely has that "sharp" quality about him...

Interesting perspective. Guess I hadn't seen things from that point of view.  He seems like an incredible guy.  Hope he can coach up his players to start winning some games. 

Archived