AgentOrange

welcome aboard AUTrooper! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do  :) things are a little slow right now but I guarantee you this is the place to be when things go down! the updates on national signing day on this site were amazing, and theres plenty of inside info too! WAR EAGLE!

Welcome. I've only been on here since late Jan (I think) and it's the best website for any and all Auburn info. It

blocks a bama punt everytime. :tdau:

Welcome to War Eagle Auburn AUTrooper!! Thanks for joining and posting!! Make yourself at home. If you have any suggestions or ideas for the site, feel free to post in the Help & Support section. Feel free to introduce yourself in the Member Info Thread or tell us where you heard about War Eagle Auburn from in the Where Did You Hear About Us Thread as well!!  Again, welcome to our great little community and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

:aufb:

• 11 months later...

:partey: Hey guys, it has been one year since my first post!  :partey:

When I joined, this was the best Auburn web site/forum around now it's even BETTER!

Special thanks to AUSportTalk, Brandon, AUDomination and Jackson-Sullivan for laying the foundation for this site!

I look forward to another great year and WAR EAGLE!!!!

Welcome. I've only been on here since late Jan (I think) and it's the best website for any and all Auburn info. It

blocks a bama punt everytime. :tdau:

you posted 3500 times in 3weeks?

WOW!! You def had to do some diggin on this one. I am highly impressed you could find a post that old LOL

:party: :party: :party:

ST, you know, as a Trooper, he has a transcript of all his activity on AE since he joined...CYA.  It's been a fun year Trooper, Happy Birthday  :partey:

WOW!! You def had to do some diggin on this one. I am highly impressed you could find a post that old LOL

:party: :party: :party:

ST, you know, as a Trooper, he has a transcript of all his activity on AE since he joined...CYA.  It's been a fun year Trooper, Happy Birthday  :partey:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::partey:

Guest shirley4au9

I'm new here also and I'm thinking this is the best Auburn forum around beating out that other Auburn site that almost seems to be ran by Bammers at times.

:believe:

You have no idea!! None like it. Be very careful, it's addictive. It's great being with AU family and reading memories of Auburn loving fans. I almost had a breakdown during the final week before NSD.  NSD was a very wild ride..AUST kept everyone informed with up to the minute news. Don't forget to order your T-shirt(s). We'll all be wearing them A-Day, April 17th, see you there.  Welcome and WAR EAGLE....

Archived