Auburn vs. LSwho

Wareagle3720

If Trent Johnson needed less than one full season as LSU's head coach to that program totally around, then why can't we hire someone to do that same? it's not out of the question you know. Heck, LSU is a football school like we are. Lebo is a nice guy and all, but he's had 5 years and what does he have to show for it? not much.

Well I can tell you one thing. LSU was in alot better shape when he took over. I don't think there is a middle of the pack coach that could do a better job than Lebo has. Auburn isn't ever gonna be able to attract a BIG NAMED coach. I would really be careful what you wish for on this one. I also think that if Auburn does get rid of Lebo at the end of the season then the next coach owes Lebo alot of thank you's!

There is no comparison between what Johnson took over at LSU and what Lebo has had to deal with at Auburn for the last 5 years.  He took over a good team this past year, plus LSU gets who they want out that way.  We have been handcuffed from really even being able to talk to the best talent in our state since Lebo has been here.  Things are slowly getting better, though.

Archived