Next up... Tulsa!

Good win over a decent team last night.  When a player expldes the way ol' Lester did last night playing for a  halfway decent team then they are gonna stay in the game with anyone.  We didn't play bad.  They just played above their heads!  War Eagle and lets go win round two tommorow night at BEMC!!!!

Tulsa Golden Hurricanes

25-10 Overall record

Average 67 points per game

They finished second in Conference USA behind Memphis. They are a very well coached basketball team.

Leading scorers: C Jerome Jordan 14.1 points 8.5 rebounds per game and G Ben Uzoh 14.0 points per game

They have wins over: Oral Roberts, Texas A&M, UAB, and lost to Memphis by 1 on Jan 13th

Wow looks like our Tigers are going to have their hands full with the Golden Hurricanes. Hope we bring our A game to this one guys cus we're going to need it. As always great info SportTalk, you DA MAN!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Yes, Hudson is special, but I'm a bit concerned with AU giving up an average of 88 pts. in the last two games...It may be good that Tulsa doesn't average a lot of points, but they apparently play sound defense which could give us some trouble. By the way, Brandon, you might want to change "Squeeks" to "Squeaks" on the front page.    ;)

I spelled it right. Squeeks is correct. Its a new word that I made up last night when I was writing the article. I am surprised that you didn't know that gosh. It is almost like Squeaks but a little bit different ><. It only refers to athletics. I made it up on the spot.

I spelled it right. Squeeks is correct. Its a new word that I made up last night when I was writing the article. I am surprised that you didn't know that gosh. It is almost like Squeaks but a little bit different ><. It only refers to athletics. I made it up on the spot.

LOL :laugh::yay: :yay: :yay::laugh:

Archived