Auburn Denies UCLA in 2010

rbwareagle34

Move on people!  Scarbinsky is one of the biggest turds in the state.  What do you expect out of him?  Being an Auburn man is no excuse to keep someone in a position such as AD but it sure is nice to have a true Auburn man in the position who is worried about the greater good of our beloved school and not out to boost his ego and make himself look good.  Lets move on and talk about Auburn Football and the special things that I believe are beginning to happen over on campus.  War Eagle!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If special things are happening on our campus, isn't Jay Jacobs partly responsible?

Jay Tate's comments about this deal:

As you know, I have no problem being critical of Auburn when I think Auburn makes mistakes. I don't think this UCLA thing is a big deal. ESPN tried to make a love connection there and the Auburn administration wasn't feeling it. So what? Auburn deserved all the hell it endured back in 1999 when it begged bought out its game against Florida State. This is a completely different deal. Plus, when did UCLA become so prestigious that no program in its right mind would turn down a home-and-home invitation?

Agree totally...Who would care , other than Auburn and UCLA fans, about this game. We did the network a favor by not taking it,,It would have been one of the lowest rated viewed games all year

Archived