Emory Blake Signing Day Interview

cglover

This guy is a class act and I am so happy to have him at Auburn.  BTW, a turd aproached me at a BBQ joint yesterday and started talking about football.  He was a nice guy so I just held my tounge on most of what he said, praising Saban and all.  I was trying to show a little class.  He was one of those types that tell you how they hope Auburn is succesful and all.  I have never figured people like that out.  I would never ever tell any of those mullets that I wish them success.  Anyways, he went on to say that he was so glad Alabama was signing class acts like Julio friekin' Jones and not a bunch of thugs like Miami always has!  BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!  I tried so hard not to laugh in his face!  Julio a class act?  Julio not a thug?  HA!!!!  Just ask Sportstalk what he thinks of that POS after meeting him in Mobile!  Anyways, that is why I am truly thankful for Auburn signing guys like Emory Blake.  War Eagle!!!

Yeah, our meeting with him consisted of him telling a 5 year old kid that he didn't want to sign autographs for him. I know that those guys get attacked all the time but I mean, a 5 year old come on. He was even wearing a Julio jersey. He was slightly rude to everyone around him, and acted like he was better than everyone else. He really isn't as tall as I thought either. He was probably wearing $500.00 worth of clothes. Wonder where that money came from.

Julio not a thug?  HA!!!!  Just ask Sportstalk what he thinks of that POS after meeting him in Mobile!  Anyways, that is why I am truly thankful for Auburn signing guys like Emory Blake.  War Eagle!!!

What I think about Julio.....if this wasn't my website then I promise you I would tell you exactly how I feel and then I would tell everyone WAR EAGLE and nice talking to ya b/c I would get kicked off immediately.....but to sum it up he is a scum-bag and I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire and I MEAN IT!! He is a worthless, overpaid POS!! END OF SUBJECT.....you had to fire me up didn't ya WarAUEagle!! 

He won't be at the crapstone much longer. This is what I've heard from alot of people who knows him. In his mind, he feels like he's ready to turn pro. Look for him to test the waters after the 09 season.

He can't go pro next year. You have to wait 3 years from high school before you can enter the draft and J. Jones was a freshman last year so do the math.

Archived