Rumor on the Plains

AUSportTalk

I know I am leaving everyone hanging and I'm sorry but I was told tonight that there will be some good news from the Auburn camp within the next couple days. I have no clue what the news is yet but as soon as I do I will pass the news along. I was just eating tonight and was sent a text message saying that I will receive some good news very soon and it has to do with Auburn football.

**Don't ask what it is b/c I have no clue**

So what is the rumor do you know yet?

As soon as I know what it is I will pass it along but I haven't been told yet. I'm not sure when it will be released but it is killing me as much as it is you guys!! Sorry  :dunno:

Maybe the powers that be have giving their ok to start adding more seats to Jordan-Hare after the 09 season.

Hell I hope not.....we can't even sell out every regular season game....why would we need to add seats?

I am not sure what the rumor is/was but as soon as I find out I will pass along the news.....I am pretty sure that someone has gave Auburn a silent committment but im not sure.

Why do they have to be silent. If a kid knows for sure that he wants to go to a school, and is comfortable enough to commit, why not just go ahead and give his committment. This helps in more ways than a "silent committment". Other talented players see this as a plus. Talented players want to play with other talented players. They are also open then to recruit other players to play with them. Just my 2 cents,.... oh well.

I'm excited to hear this news though. I hope you hear something tonight SportTalk.

Why do they have to be silent. If a kid knows for sure that he wants to go to a school, and is comfortable enough to commit, why not just go ahead and give his committment. This helps in more ways than a "silent committment". Other talented players see this as a plus. Talented players want to play with other talented players. They are also open then to recruit other players to play with them. Just my 2 cents,.... oh well.

I'm excited to hear this news though. I hope you hear something tonight SportTalk.

I totally agree with you....I would love for them to just come out and make there commitment public and well known b/c that does make other players think well this BIG player committed why shouldn't I

Yeah it would be nice to hear something tonight no doubt

From what I've been hearing, the coaches are trying to keep it quiet until a certain time on some of these guys with a few probably not being made known until January.  Strategy my friends, strategy.  Also, I have been told that we have atleast 4 silents right now which I truly believe coming from the the sources I've heard from.

Haha!! The first annual "Tiger Prowl"!! I love it! This coaching staff is a new beginning for Auburn Football. The future looks bright!!!  :we:

Archived