you guys/gals are in BIG TROUBLE...

alright guys & gals...i just got finished watching SPIDERMAN 1... i thought i'd rent it and watch it before going to see the 2nd one w/ a buddy next week.

what i cannot understand is how the acting can be so universally bad from the first frame to the very end, where she says, "only a friend peter parker?"...gag me w/ a spoon!

he can't act worth a lick! it is awful! why didn't someone warn me!!?? that's 2 hours of my life i'll never get back! it's made me question whether i should go see the next one!

is there some law against good acting in spider movies?

hellOOOOOOOOO? <_<

Dude you hit the nail on the head. I don't know why there was such a love fest with the first spiderman movie. I thought it was god awful.

I know I know...peter parker is supposed to be kind of nerdy, but HOLY COW does he have to be a total wuss? What a weenie little wuss man. He's freaking Seabiscuits jockey for crying out loud.

And Willam Dafoe is normally a great actor but his role in this movie was epically lame. The best acting was done by the kid who plays his son.

And don't get me started on kirsten dunst...the only reason she is in movies is because he has huge ...um...appendages. She cant act AT ALL!

The trailer for the second one looks very good however. And hopefully the new bad guy can act his way out of a wet paper bag.

I never knew we had all of these movie critics in here. My kids really liked Spiderman 1, but they're kids, probly the target audience. The mechanical spider thing looks goofy but my KIDS will love it.

Guest AuNuma1

Kirsten is definitely a cutie. I'm just hoping the second Spider Man has another money shot like the first one did. :P

I never knew we had all of these movie critics in here. My kids really liked Spiderman 1, but they're kids, probly the target audience.

That's the ticket keeson. The first one was for kids.

I've heard a few people talk about #2 and they say it's a lot better.

I wasn't impressed by the first one either.

Kirsten is definitely a cutie. I'm just hoping the second Spider Man has another money shot like the first one did. :P

Hopefully it will be raining alot in the second movie! ;)

Archived