Something new from RB Marcus Lattimore on recruiting for Auburn

AUSportTalk

This came from a high school coach that was touring high schools:

"I spent last Friday in Minnesota touring some of the high schools and finished the day with Seantrel Henderson. We started talking about some of the other guys around the country and he told me that running back Marcus Lattimore called Seantrel to basically recruit the nation's #1 prospect to Auburn."

WOW!  Does this kid have any interest from us or have we gotten any interest from him at all?  I wish the coaches could get these guys to go ahead and commit, it would really generate a lot of steam if one committed and he could actually recruit for us then.  I know a verbal isn't the end all be all, but it will at least get some buzz. 

Also, apparently this was before the weekend visit and latest blog entry.  I agree with you that we are probably still his #1, but he does need to continue evaluating his opportunities.  From all the signs, we could be very happy on signing day. 

They are keeping things on the DL on purpose and there are many reasons for doing so that we have discussed ad nauseum on here in the past.  It is a good idea for the real big recruits.  It is great for them and us when they go on national tv with a bunch of hats and put the big AU on over all the rest.  The silents can keep pressure off from others and help recruit.  It's all good.

So you REALLY think we have some silent's from some of the big fish?

I think we will know in the coming weeks if "Big Cat" was a major hit with those top guns. By the way, was Michael Dyer there?

Archived