Gadsden (and West Mobile, for that matter)

OK. I am asking this and want to be as serious as can be. Do any of you think there's something to this, or is this just something that someone, somewhere (whether it be AU fans, TN fans, or whomever) is sitting around and stirring this stuff up? Finebaum---yes, yes, I know:everyone hates Finebaum---supposedly has a packet sent to him by someone and in this packet is reportedly evidence that there has been some shady dealings going on in Gadsden and West Mobile. What do you think?

The packet is supposed to be about Bama dealings.  He said on his show that it wasn't looking good for the tide.  But, I would take things he says with a grain of salt.  I will say this.  I have heard from one of the guys in on the case, he was mentioned on another post, and according to him there is evidence against Bama.

I work some in Gadsden and have asked around and there is talk of those guys riding in new cars but I remember Eric Dickerson got a new ride and everybody hit the cheater button.  But his grandmother had been saving for him to go to college for years and when he signed she bought him a new car.  Who knows?  I did hear that uat's "rogue booster" from Jackson County is back spreading cash around again in Jackson and Etowah counties.  Yes, the same one who has stated publicly that NCAA rules should be broken, he admits he has broken them, and promised to break them again.

Archived