TE, Brian Vogler

auburn4ever

I read the other day that he said bammer was his #1 on his list. I thought we were. What happened to cause this?

I read somewhere that is between UA and OU.  He doesn't think he will fit Malzahn's system very well or there will not be as much of a passing game, something along those lines.

Yeah.  It seems that for one reason or another, Auburn has backed off of him a lot and he says he is down to the turds or OU.  He did say he wants to talk to the bammer coaches about their probation, though.  No telling what kind of garbage lil' nicky will feed him.

Yeah.  It seems that for one reason or another, Auburn has backed off of him a lot and he says he is down to the turds or OU. 

Yeah, Auburn has backed off of him. For him, Vogler, to live 40 minutes down the road he hasn't made many trips to the Plains.

Yeah.  It seems that for one reason or another, Auburn has backed off of him a lot and he says he is down to the turds or OU. 

Yeah, Auburn has backed off of him. For him, Vogler, to live 40 minutes down the road he hasn't made many trips to the Plains.

I really hate this, but your right. He has no future at Auburn.

Why waste time? When this kid is not seriously looking at us?

http://auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=74466

I presume that we plan to take at least one TE this year.  Hopefully, we land Dickson (even though it will be very difficult to lure him away from Ole Miss or LSU).  Also, though, Davis Dudchock is another option at TE.

Archived