Chizik vs Muschamp?

auburn4ever

Some have said Muschamp would be a great head coach. Would he really? he's an awesome defensive coordinator  but, can he cut it as a head coach. These same people have said Chizik would make for a great head coach. Well we all know he posted a 2 year record of 5-19 at Iowa State. How well will he do on the Plains? only time will tell us. The same question can be asked about Paul Rhoads who's now at ISU.

I have never seen Chizik coach.  But Muschamp seems like he would make a great head coach.  Very interactive, and very high intensity.  I want to compare him to Pete Carroll, but he has more intensity and far more respect for other teams.

Since Muschamp has not been a HC yet, the only real comparison that can be made is their DC position. Since both were at Auburn and Texas, in that order, I would say Chiznit. Chizik should of won a NC title at Auburn and did win one at Texas. His defenses were more relentless and while at Auburn in 04, the defense only gave up an average of 11 pts a game.

Archived