Lache Visit

righty1975

I was cruising Tigerdroppings and found this from yesterday:

Sammich

Member since Apr 2004

7310 posts

re: Yes......another Lache thread  (Posted on 6/30/09 at 9:25 a.m. to jso0003)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Seastrunk watchers:

Rivals Radio this morning (6-30-09) the Auburn version of Mike Scarberry said Seastrunk has scheduled another visit to Auburn in July. His 3rd I believe he said.

Also mentioned Dyer as being high on Auburn.

Anyone know when this visit is supposed to happen?

By the way, the guy who posted this was an LSU poster.

Even people who aren't fans of SEC teams seem to br rooting against Auburn on that board. What gives? Why does everyone hate us?

I don't know, but I think it is going to be a whole lot of fun if we land Lache. He is obviously VERY coveted by the corn dogs.

Well who here cringes when a player commits to USC, or Notre Dame?  Or when a recruit that you really like, commits to a random school.

Thats odd because I just read an article saying he was tired of recruiting for the summer.

From what Ive been hearing today on Tigerdroppings TIFWIW is that Lache is seriously looking at Tenessee... anybody else know if there is some truth to this???

Why would Lache, Marcus, Michael or Corey want to sign with Tenn since they signed Oku & Brown last Feb.

If that is true then he would be here the weekend of the 18th. And with some other recruits being here that would be fantastic.  And could easily see dyer commiting that weekend.

Why would Lache, Marcus, Michael or Corey want to sign with Tenn since they signed Oku & Brown last Feb.

While I agree, It is always hard to ignore the attention Kiffin is attracting.  He must be doing something to recruit as well as he has been.

I really hope that he does come to whatever thing they are planning.  It would be his 3rd visit, what if he was able to bring Henderson.  One thing about Lache though.  He realized how caught up he was getting in it, and he has taken a step back and I bet he is going to enjoy the recruiting process from now on.  So any people on here thinking he is an Auburn lock, I would take a deep breath and stay excited about him.  At least he has no interest in Alabama :)

I really hope that Lache and Dyer are both in Auburn for the Stars and Stripes weekend b/c they need to get to know each other! Should room together next year  :bananadance:

I really hope that Lache and Dyer are both in Auburn for the Stars and Stripes weekend b/c they need to get to know each other! Should room together next year  :bananadance:

I'd say Lache and Reed room together and Dyer and Grant room together.

I don't give a shiite who rooms together, as long as there all here next year  ;)  Come on down boys,.... can't wait to have you!!!

And the two rooms are across the hall from each other.

I heard that the new Athletic dorms should be really, really nice. When are they supposed to be done?

Well they are done now but they won't let them move in b/c they haven't passed inspection and from what i heard they might need some more work before they do.

I heard that the new Athletic dorms should be really, really nice. When are they supposed to be done?

Well they are done now but they won't let them move in b/c they haven't passed inspection and from what i heard they might need some more work before they do.

That doesn't sound good.  :(

Archived