Where to stay?

TN TIGER

Coming to Auburn vs. Ms.St, can anyone recommend a place to stay Sat. night?

go to AU website and it has a link to Auburn / Opelika hotels in the area and availability...Beware the rooms close by will run $180 per night and up....Even the Days Inn is $180...Most rooms at DI are smelly so ask for one that has been recently renovated however its a great location...The Dixon center runs about $300 / night...

Good Luck

If location not a problem, I usually stay in Columbus, Ga. Either Hilton Garden Inn or any Marriott name brand. Prices are a little cheater. I always stay hours after the game ,no traffic, so the drive to Columbus takes about 40 minutes. It also could depend from which direction you are driving north south etc etc.

:we:

Thanks guys! I booked @ The Jameson Inn in Alexander City for $80.00 for Saturday night. Did I mess up?

Thanks guys! I booked @ The Jameson Inn in Alexander City for $80.00 for Saturday night. Did I mess up?

No help from me never be to the Jameson, the price sounds about right. Enjoy the game.

:tdau:

Thats a really good deal. You should keep it and I will continue to look for one here in town for a good price.

Thanks St, my first trip without the wife, just me and a buddy, so we probably wont leave AU until late! :thumbsup:

I am 29(with 13 years experience!) and my buddy is 23, this will be his first SEC game. He is from Virginia. I told him to make sure he breaths, because he is going to get his breathe taken! War Eagle!

Tn Tiger..Just curious, did you check out AU link for Auburn / Opelika hotels? Usually has options galore and availability...Its unfortunate that A/O area has few good hotels , ie competition, during season...Some rates go up 150% for game weekends...I guess thats supply and demand ...Id make it to all the games if I didnt have to pay so much for rooms...My son and I enjoy staying close to campus...

War Eagle ,,,Good Luck,,,,Have Fun

Opelika has some new nice hotels at TigerTown if your interested. We would love for you guys to order hotels and such through our site if you can. We need to add the link back for Priceline so people can order through us and help pay for the site.

Builder and Brandon, checked out several(at least 25) in A/O area and most were outrageous or was a 2 night minimum. I appreciate everyones help, it gave me several options. War Eagle!

Archived