Entrance song

wardamnpjm

I was reading another thread about locking arms as we exit the tunnel and it made think. With Auburn having a completely new coaching staff and a new energy,what would you guys like to hear at the stadium as our new entrance song? Tubbs used Eye of the Tiger. What song do you guys think fits this staff and it's ideals........along with pumping up the crowd? Thought this would be fun and a good way to keep us occupied until NSD.

Here is my choice:

I am not so sure the coaching staff choices the entrance music.  I think that is left to some one else and the coaches spend their time, well, coaching.  They may have a final say so, or not, but I don't think they are the ones choosing.

:wareagle: 

I heard this was the song the players wanted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf6Y2_dFhrs

"You lock-n-load and Do What We Do".

I posted that on another thread, but I love the song and the whole video for that matter! it'd be a great entrance video!

hello everyone, im new to this site and im from jacksonville florida and ill be a freshmen here next year my mom and dad attended UF. i think sandstorm might be the best pump up song.  our zombie nation before kickoff is good but sandstorm might get the students rockin harder i know most of yall arent big gamecock fans right now but they play sandstorm before their kickoffs and the whole stadium is rockin.  when the team comes out imo eye of the tiger should stay.  Its great to be  an Auburn Tiger WAR DAMN EAGLE.  :we:

I am not so sure the coaching staff choices the entrance music.  I think that is left to some one else and the coaches spend their time, well, coaching.  They may have a final say so, or not, but I don't think they are the ones choosing.

:wareagle: 

Auburn Network makes the videos or hires a "professional" company to do it. Last years was a prossional one.

BELOW IS AUBURN'S BEST ENTRANCE VIDEO EVER!!!!!!!!

They didn't enter to that video. That video was played right before kickoff.  They entered to Eye of the Tiger that season

Here's my tops

1. Never Scared  by Bonecrusher

2 Lets go by Lil Jon

3 Throw it up by Lil Jon

THE BEST .... We Ready by Archie Eversole!! << that is the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWouDxals2Y  << must watch

If you want to get really hyped listen to pastor troy's we ready 2000 part 2.  Its really hard to find but if you do its insane. 

Archived