Come on down, Mr. Tunde!

UltraSwagnus

Tunde Fariyike OL 6-3 295  - Guys tell me about this man.

I'm not complaining, but the surprise commits today were a little underwhelming.  Not to say that these 3 guys wont blossom into awesome SEC players, but was hoping to get a big name surprise.  None the less, it is Great to be an AUBURN TIGER! WDE :wareagle:

From the Auburn Tigers Web site:

Tunde Fariyike

OL, 6-3, 295

Thomaston, GA (Upson-Lee HS)

High School Coach: Tommy Watson

HIGH SCHOOL: Named to the 2009 Region 1-AAAA Coaches' All-Region First Team, after earning second-team honors as a junior ... Named to the 2009 All-Middle Georgia Third Team at offensive line ... Two-year starter on the offensive line ... Received award for best grade-point average on football team all three years that he played football ... Planning on a pre-med major and wants to become a doctor.

PERSONAL: Born Oct. 3, 1991 ... Son of Dr. Barbatunde and Fola Fariyike.

he will play center  at AU which is a postion of need for us since our center will be a senior next year hes get off the ball very well and has a 3.8 gpa and a 26 act    see youtube video posted above

Still room for Bonomolo and Reed.

Coaches are just trying to fill the remaining spots with qualifiers at positions of need. Coaches are just taking advantage of the available space we have left.

He's good, just needs work......similar to Phillips. Apparently our staff likes pet projects, but hey I'm not complaining! They know what they're doing, plus it gets our numbers (towards a full roster) up.

He is EXTREMELY smart....and at a position where you HAVE to have a smart player. Solid pick-up IMO....

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!    and welcome to the family Tunde.

I'm not complaining, but the surprise commits today were a little underwhelming.  Not to say that these 3 guys wont blossom into awesome SEC players, but was hoping to get a big name surprise.  None the less, it is Great to be an AUBURN TIGER! WDE :wareagle:

:-X ;   ;D

I have a slight problem w/ this.  We can only have 85 on scholly at any one time.  We will sign 32-33 this year.  Will we have room to sign 28 next year?  If we need to grey shirt 2 or more this year then those go against the 25 we can sign next year. So in actuality, we will only have 22-23 spots next year assuming we are not near the 85 scholly limit.  I understand signing players for need but I would hope they would be high quality players otherwise I wish we would hold the spot for next year.

Watch how this kid comes off the ball in those videos.  Other than being a little too upright, he's a monster.  3.8 GPA, how can you go wrong..pre-med...wow

Diamond in the rough.

Archived