Official Thread: AU vs LSU

around4ever

Two more to go.  If there is any way possible, current students, past students and fans close enough should attend the game on Wednesday.  Let's close BEMC down with a full house-standing room only crowd and blow MooState outta the coliseum.  WDE Bball!!

That was a fun evening. I had not been to a basketball game several years. It was my sons first and he loved it. It was a horrible first game to take him to. 1st thing is we won, 2nd he got to see Bo Jackson, 3rd he got to shoot on the court, 4th got to meet all the player and get autographs. How can you top that? :thumbsup:

ST, Jackson-Sullivan, and AuDomination  it was nice to meet y'all. Thanks again for the great site. I will get you the info we talked about tomorrow.

That was a fun evening. I had not been to a basketball game several years. It was my sons first and he loved it. It was a horrible first game to take him to. 1st thing is we won, 2nd he got to see Bo Jackson, 3rd he got to shoot on the court, 4th got to meet all the player and get autographs. How can you top that? :thumbsup:

ST, Jackson-Sullivan, and AuDomination  it was nice to meet y'all. Thanks again for the great site. I will get you the info we talked about tomorrow.

WOW!!!! What a night for the little feller!!!!  That is great!!!  :thumbsup:  :happydance:  :hellyeah:

I am at the game. I see an auburneagle.com shirt down below and a Guy next to him with what might be the legendary visor. Is ST at the game?

That was def me. It was nice to meet you and your son at the game tonight. Don't let me forget about getting your son something.

It was nice meeting you and your son at the game Traveller!! I never get this stuff right, but I actually predicted that we would win this one by 15. I just wish I could make it to the last game at Beard-Eves, but it looks like I'm gonna be stuck in class. WAR EAGLE!!

It was nice meeting you and your son at the game Traveller!! I never get this stuff right, but I actually predicted that we would win this one by 15. I just wish I could make it to the last game at Beard-Eves, but it looks like I'm gonna be stuck in class. WAR EAGLE!!

Going to class over being a part of history??  :dunno:  Come on Dom!!!!!  :laugh:

Great win for sure, we are certainly capable of playing like this on occasion. Would be great to win the last one at BEMC too. WDE!

Archived