Who is going to the game tonight?

SuperFlyEagle

I'll be there, with a complementary ticket, since I'm one of those that attended the first game in 1969.

I'll be there, with a complementary ticket, since I'm one of those that attended the first game in 1969.

If you are being serious, that is awesome! War Eagle

Plan to take my sweetie, but will there be any tix available?

Rumor is that the game is sold out, but not for sure on that. They'll probably still take you in like they did everyone for the women's bball game last year and have you sitting on the stairs. 

I will be there, along with ST and Domination.  WDE!!!

Well, I thought Domi. was going to be there.  Joker had class from 8 in the morning yesterday until 10 pm last night! 

GEEZ, have you called to see if he is still alive? That's a long day!!!!!!! Whew!!!!

Great game, War Eagle!!!!!!

If you are being serious, that is awesome! War Eagle

Of course serious. It was great going down on the floor after the game and mingling with the old players. Tink made his shot and Mengelt looks like he could suit up and play today. Doc Robinson too.

Me, I'm the same as I was in 1969, but my classmates and contemporaries, the other people there that had attended that first game, have done got OLD!  :)

Lots of memories in that place.

Archived