Auburn vs Miss. State - Official Thread

around4ever

YES!!!   Great job guys.

Good bye Beard-Eaves!!!  It has been a fun run.  You brought us a lot of memories and you will be missed. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Win!

my 11 yoa has the rest of this post, been watching it on our computer, no tv here.

proud to be an Auburn Tiger!!Yeaaaa!! :believe::trampoline::partey::hellyeah::wareagle:

War Eagle! AUsome win! Beard-Eaves tenure book-ended by wins! It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

If we are invited to play in any of the lesser tourneys (lesser than NIT, I forget the names) should we accept?  Would they be played at BE?  Would anyone attend?

:dunno:

If we are invited to play in any of the lesser tourneys (lesser than NIT, I forget the names) should we accept?  Would they be played at BE?  Would anyone attend?

:dunno:

Wouldn't hurt I guess, extra playing time for the returning players. I doubt anyone would attend though. Bad to say, but I wouldn't.

when the announcer on tv said "and for the last time, good bye from Beard-Eaves" i cried.. tears of joy b/c we are moving on but also tears of memories  :-\

I didn't quite cry, but i did get chills... I mean, BEMC used to be THE place to be.  Just ask many, many famous musicians.  No matter who won't admit it, that place is a big part of Auburn's sports history.

So proud to say I was at the last game at BEMC.  We sent her out with a bang and I got myself a loose arm rest.  HAHA!  (Maybe I should've left that part out.)  Anyways, WDE!!!, and here's to much success in the new arena.

I hate to say it, but I would have probably taken it too!

it was too tempting!  What can I say?  I had to have something to remember that place by after all the great moments I've been a part of.

Archived