new way to pick brackets

brad4au

I have a female coworker who just picked winners by which team colors she liked the best and won the company pool a few years ago. Go figure.

Im going to try something different next year... something is not working for me lol

I have a female coworker who just picked winners by which team colors she liked the best and won the company pool a few years ago. Go figure.

Im going to try something different next year... something is not working for me lol

I'm with you man. Everything I think I know about basketball just proves to be false a lot of times this time of year. I gotta find a new method to...lol

I feel the same way. Next year, I'm going to pick one with my head, one by picking out of a hat like "beatbama" said and one by the colors of the jerseys like you just said and see which one wins. Probably the hat. :laugh:

I feel the same way. Next year, I'm going to pick one with my head, one by picking out of a hat like "beatbama" said and one by the colors of the jerseys like you just said and see which one wins. Probably the hat. :laugh:

Hey you know what though? This is why I love college basketball. It's unpredictable. Yet I try to predict it year in and year out with lousy results...lol

My buddy had his dog fill one out last yr.  He named the teams in the game and which ever one the dog barked at he wrote down.  The dog got third!!!

I pick one bracket with the logical choices, and one with all upsets. My upset bracket always does better.

Most of the time I do three. I do a logical bracket, a upset bracket, and a mixture of both. Most of the time this is the order of how they do:

1) Mixture

2) Upset

3) Logical

Go FIGURE.... :timeout:

I might just start picking the exact opposite of who I think will win. I would do just as good if not better. The problem with picking brackets is that you can't see the underdogs heart. The lower seeds always seem to just want it more than the big name teams.

Archived