Does anybody have a link.......

Does anybody have a link to our baseball games on the net? I live in Florida and used to listen to it at a site, but they aren't doing it anymore for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I dont know where you can actually listen to a radio broadcast of the games, but gametracker.com shows live play by play analysis of what is going on. It's a tad slow but I follow it every game and that's the only complaint I have. The easiest way to access it is going to auburntigers.com, clicking on any one of the 7 links under the "sign up for All-Access" which is located on the right half of the website in the blue box, click on the tab that says "Live Events" and scroll down until you find the baseball game and click "Launch gametracker." Hope this helps. WDE!

I dont know where you can actually listen to a radio broadcast of the games, but gametracker.com shows live play by play analysis of what is going on. It's a tad slow but I follow it every game and that's the only complaint I have. The easiest way to access it is going to auburntigers.com, clicking on any one of the 7 links under the "sign up for All-Access" which is located on the right half of the website in the blue box, click on the tab that says "Live Events" and scroll down until you find the baseball game and click "Launch gametracker." Hope this helps. WDE!

Thanks for the info. I had forgotten all about GameTracker.

Thanks for the info. I had forgotten all about GameTracker.

That is the only way I know of getting info w/o paying to listen on the school's website.

Archived