For those of you wanting some basketball recruiting updates...

When was the last time anybody was excited about Auburn basketball recruiting in March??? 

Thank you!  I have been saying that for a while.  In all honesty, we have not had anything to be excited about.  I can not wait until AU is mentioned every March in the tourney.  I am so excited about where we are headed!

I feel like my prayers have been answered!  Lebo is gone, (to another spot more suited for him), and we have picked a winner to guide us to championships.  I have to feel that the rest of the SEC did a collective "Oh Sh%&" when Barbee was announced as our new coach. 

:wedance:

I must say im pretty darn excited. Looking forward to a big summer and then FOOTBALL SEASON... shortly after... BBALL time.

When was the last time anybody was excited about Auburn basketball recruiting in March??? 

Thank you!  I have been saying that for a while.  In all honesty, we have not had anything to be excited about.  I can not wait until AU is mentioned every March in the tourney.  I am so excited about where we are headed!

I feel like my prayers have been answered!  Lebo is gone, (to another spot more suited for him), and we have picked a winner to guide us to championships.  I have to feel that the rest of the SEC did a collective "Oh Sh%&" when Barbee was announced as our new coach. 

I must say im pretty darn excited. Looking forward to a big summer and then FOOTBALL SEASON... shortly after... BBALL time.

You know it brother!  It will be great to be a 2 sport championship caliber University!

:thumbsup:

You know it brother!  It will be great to be a 2 sport championship caliber University!

:thumbsup:

Not to quibble, but we have  more than a championship swimming and diving program, Gymnastics has had a great year so far, and the ladies volleyball program is on the rise. Men's baseball is really improving, and so are both golf teams. I could go on, but you get my point. Welcome to Auburn... Where Championships are earned!

Archived