For those of you wanting some basketball recruiting updates...

Check this guy out...

Push: http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=75804&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncb%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fplayer%3frecruitId%3d75804

I'm hearing that if we wind up with a spot open that there's a good chance he will be signing with us.  The turds have been under the impression that he is their's to lose until recently.  That is until a disciple of Coach Cal was hired at Auburn.  Calipari has been all over this guy but it seems as though maybe he wants to try and stay closer to home.  Also there is a PG transfer that shall remain unnamed for now that will not have to sit out next year that we're after.  He'd be coming from a big time program.  As of now, the chances of us getting him arent as good as the guy mentioned above but it's definitely not out of the question.  Guess we'll see how it all plays out.  Some of you may have heard rumors about these guys already.  I just wanted to confirm that both of them are definitely possibilities and being worked on.

Pretty exciting, isn't it?  When's the last time we were talking this much about basketball at this time of the year?  We are usually strictly talking about Spring football.  That and bands that we like.  HA!  Good times ahead in roundball!  WDE!!!

Pretty exciting, isn't it?  When's the last time we were talking this much about basketball at this time of the year?  We are usually strictly talking about Spring football.  That and bands that we like.  HA!  Good times ahead in roundball!  WDE!!!

I could not agree more!  I am loving all the interest that Coach Barbee has injected into the program and the excitement he brings!

Great to hear the big name recruits will now have AU in their sights as well!

War Eagle!  War Eagle Coach Barbee!

:wedance:

Check out ST's post on the Recruiting page.  One of (if not both) of these guys are mentioned here.

So it's Varez Ward then?  :laugh:

:wareagle:

Wow, dont know if I have enought excitement to go around for the football and basketball program. Might od.  Nah I m loving it.

Check out ST's post on the Recruiting page.  One of (if not both) of these guys are mentioned here.

So it's Varez Ward then?  :laugh:

:wareagle:

Hmmmm.... Maybe?

Aw now you're just a regular comedian :laugh:

I'm also loving the updates on Basketball recruiting. I think the best way to get people excited about the basketball program is to get people familiar with the players on the team. I have no idea who will be starting on next years team beyond Sullivan and i'd like to be more familiar with the going ons of the Basketball team. So thanks alot Jackson and ST!

When was the last time anybody was excited about Auburn basketball recruiting in March??? 

Thank you!  I have been saying that for a while.  In all honesty, we have not had anything to be excited about.  I can not wait until AU is mentioned every March in the tourney.  I am so excited about where we are headed!

I feel like my prayers have been answered!  Lebo is gone, (to another spot more suited for him), and we have picked a winner to guide us to championships.  I have to feel that the rest of the SEC did a collective "Oh Sh%&" when Barbee was announced as our new coach. 

:wedance:

Archived