ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

we blew it, choked, the wheels came off.....we $h!t in the bed

yup. all of the above. bottom line: we sucked! We got swept. Something that hasn't happened in a while.

I hope every player on that team is utterly embarrassed and comes out firing for the rest of the season. Now we need McCann to come out and give a speech. "You will never see any player in the entire country who will play harder than I will play the rest of the season. And you will not see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody for the rest of the season, and you will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season."

I hope every player on that team is utterly embarrassed and comes out firing for the rest of the season. Now we need McCann to come out and give a speech. "You will never see any player in the entire country who will play harder than I will play the rest of the season. And you will not see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody for the rest of the season, and you will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season."

:laugh: but you're right. That was embarrassing. The best we can hope for is that maybe this will piss them off and hopefully take it on on FLA.

:laugh: but you're right. That was embarrassing. The best we can hope for is that maybe this will piss them off and hopefully take it on on FLA.

That's exactly what I hope happens. It's happened to me before. I'm a tennis player and played all through high school. My sophomore year, after getting up big on a guy who was nowhere near as good as I was, I blew it. I was so embarrassed. I used that to motivate me and I didn't lose another match that whole year. Florida did the same thing in 2008. After losing to Ole Miss they put up huge numbers on just about ever team they played and we all know they came away with the nc. Here's hoping the Braves do the same

On the Florida game. Tell me if you think this makes a lot of sense. Right now we are skipping Minor's next start, so for the series we have Hanson, Hudson, then Lowe against Johnson. Why not leave Minor in? Then we get Hanson, Minor, and Hudson vs. Johnson. Don't you guys think that makes a lot more sense? I know he's young and they want to give him a lot of rest but he would already be working on an extra day's. I say send him to the mound

On the Florida game. Tell me if you think this makes a lot of sense. Right now we are skipping Minor's next start, so for the series we have Hanson, Hudson, then Lowe against Johnson. Why not leave Minor in? Then we get Hanson, Minor, and Hudson vs. Johnson. Don't you guys think that makes a lot more sense? I know he's young and they want to give him a lot of rest but he would already be working on an extra day's. I say send him to the mound

I was unaware of that. You right, that makes no sense. I'm hoping for the best for the division, but right now, I'm fearing the worst. Good news: @ least football will be here next week.

I agree. Unfortunately that's another one of Bobby's very few flaws. He is to faithful to his slumping players. Right now it is Lowe. Now I don't think he should lose his place in the rotation, but let him take a start off with the day off tomorrow. He looks exhausted out there. Let him have a break. Lowe vs. Johnson is not a good matchup no matter which way you look at it.

Here's a different idea. How about we go get Manny?  :laugh:

OK guys the sky is not falling. It happens. It Coors Field. We're going home were we have the best home record in baseball. It sucks and I'm sure the plane ride from Denver will be the longest in history. DON'T GIVE UP. As a lifelong Yankee fan you hang in there.

OK guys the sky is not falling. It happens. It Coors Field. We're going home were we have the best home record in baseball. It sucks and I'm sure the plane ride from Denver will be the longest in history. DON'T GIVE UP. As a lifelong Yankee fan you hang in there.

You're right golf. Like I said earlier I really hope the players use this loss as motivation to win a lot more.

True. Very True. BTW, how did you become a Yankee fan? I like them, too just not as much as my boyz.

Like I said a few weeks ago they did not want to bring Minor up so early but because of Medlen they had too. I think his over 140 innings pitched this year. Believe guys hang tough!!

True. Very True. BTW, how did you become a Yankee fan? I like them, too just not as much as my boyz.

Been a Yankee fan for over 52 years. Good and bad. The main reason was I love Joe D.

Stop being so logical golf  :tease::laugh:

I still say let him make this start then maybe skip his next one. We need Hudson vs. Johnson.

Sorry that's my nature. But I trust what Bobby decides

Been a Yankee fan for over 52 years. Good and bad. The main reason was I love Joe D.

o ok gotcha. I love derek jeter and Jorge. I would never cheer for them over my boyz, but I have much respect/love for the Yanks. Now for that other NY baseball team:  :devil:

Bad news. Halladay is on tonight

As we found out today 9 innings is along time. Things can happen

Very true. I was just letting y'all know since I doubt y'all can see the game unless you have mlb.tv, which is how I'm watching it. I love watching him pitch but we could use him to be off of his game tonight. Unfortunately that is not the case